Live Events in Europe
Specialty print and signage communities kick-start recovery at FESPA Global Print Expo and European Sign Expo 2021 in Amsterdam.Source: FESPA10.27.21
FESPA has kick-started business recovery in the specialty print and signage communities with the successful return of FESPA Global Print Expo and European Sign Expo 2021 (Oct. 12-15, 2021) after a two-year gap.
The first live FESPA events in Europe since spring 2019 attracted a strong audience dominated by business leaders, who came with an appetite to update their industry knowledge with a view to short- and medium-term investment.
Neil Felton, FESPA CEO comments: “
“Feedback from exhibitors was effusive, with many commenting on the upbeat mood among visitors, the unmatched value of face-to-face conversations with senior decision-makers, the enthusiasm for the new technologies and consumables on display, and the overriding sense of optimism for the future,” said Neil Felton, FESPA CEO.
“We were thrilled to be back at FESPA Global Print Expo after such a long and difficult period,” said Danna Drion, EMEA general marketing manager at FESPA Gold Sponsor Mimaki Europe. “To finally be able to meet everyone in person was both exciting and reinvigorating. During the four days, the general atmosphere was overwhelmingly positive. Not only did we exceed our targets, but we also welcomed high-profile, decision-making visitors, who came to plan their next investments and showed huge interest in our latest products.”
Printeriors was once again a popular attraction for visitors. Inspired by nature and curated by FESPA’s textile ambassador, Debbie McKeegan, the feature highlighted digitally printed applications targeted at printers operating in or looking to expand into interior décor. In collaboration with industry suppliers including Imageco, Kornit Digital, PONGS, swissQprint and TTS, the products displayed were produced using a series of high-end technologies, print processes and materials.
RELATED KNOWLEDGE CENTER
Related Breaking News
- BREAKING NEWS | FINANCIAL NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | INKJET INKS AND TONERS | PRINTERS NEWSAvery Dennison Announces Third Quarter 2021 ResultsThird quarter 2021 net sales increased 19.8% to $2.07 billion.10.29.21
- BREAKING NEWS | FINANCIAL NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | SCREEN INKSAvient Announces Record 3Q 2021 ResultsSales increased 32% to $1.2 billion and GAAP EPS from continuing operations increased to $0.57 from $0.02 in the prior year quarter.10.29.21
- BREAKING NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | INKJET INKS AND TONERS | PRINTERS NEWSEpson Earns Platinum Rating for Sustainability from EcoVadisThe platinum rating, which was established in 2020, indicates that Epson was ranked among the top 1% of companies in the industry.10.29.21
- BREAKING NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | INKJET INKS AND TONERS | NEW PRODUCTSNUtec Digital Ink’s UV LED Range Grows with Ruby R20-HYB AdditionRuby R20-HYB ink is a general purpose, fast curing, hybrid UV-curable ink designed for rigid or roll-to-roll applications and is optimized for LED curing.10.28.21
- BREAKING NEWS | FINANCIAL NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | INKJET INKS AND TONERS | PRINTERS NEWSXerox Releases 3Q 2021 ResultsReports $1.76 billion of revenue, down 0.5% year-over-year or down 1.6% in constant currency.10.27.21
- BREAKING NEWS | FINANCIAL NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | SCREEN INKS3M Reports Third-Quarter 2021 ResultsSales grew 7.1% year-on-year to $8.9 billion, with operating cash flow of $1.9 billion.10.27.21
- BREAKING NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | INKJET INKS AND TONERS | NEW PRODUCTS | PRINTERS NEWSXeikon Unveils Panther 2.0 Series of UV Inkjet Label PressesThe Xeikon PX2200 and Xeikon PX3300 UV inkjet presses have expanded the company’s portfolio, providing greater application range.10.26.21
- BREAKING NEWS | INK MANUFACTURERS NEWS | INKJET INKS AND TONERS | PRINTERS NEWSAvery Dennison’s Emission Reduction Targets Approved by SBTiThe company’s sustainability targets are consistent with levels required to meet the goals of the Paris Agreement.10.26.21